1. Heat the oil in a medium sized pan, over a medium heat.
2. When the oil is hot, add all the seeds, cinnamon, cloves and chilli until they start to pop, then add the curry leaves, shallots, ginger, turmeric and coriander. Gently fry for a couple of minutes, and then add the coconut milk, fish stock and sugar.
3. Bring to a simmer for 5 minutes and then stir in the cod and lobster. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, until the cod and lobster are just cooked.
4. Add the lime juice and coriander and season with salt and pepper.
5. Divide the broth between 4 warm bowls, and serve topped with the caviar, cherry tomatoes and crispy shallots.